Live media literate.

Join Understand Media to get access to our forums, the latest media literacy news, member-only articles, early access to our journals, and much more.

We will never give your info to anyone!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 75 Killed, 6 survided Crash of Charter Plane

75 Killed, 6 survided Crash of Charter Plane 29 Nov 2016 12:49 #11112

  • natalie.r
  • natalie.r's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 28
  • Karma: 0
This brazilian team was on their way to play the biggest game in their career. They were headed to the Final Sul-America 2016. Chapecoense players were really excited to be going to the finals and playing out there. Tragically, they weren't able to make it, they had a plane crash. This plane crash killed 75 individuals in there they included many soccer players, journalist and crew members. Many people are taking this news tragically they find it hard to believe that so many players have passed away in a plane crash.

Around 70 percent of the bodies were found in the fuselage according to ABC news. The other 30 percent were located where the 6 survivors were found. Jose Maria Cordova International Airport reported, the plane had suffered an electric failure before the crash. Many people are now fighting that even though they passed away in the crash they should still be named champions.

It was heartbreaking to wake up to this type of news in the morning. Never would have I thought that would be the way they would leave this planet. I believe they had a lot to offer and to live. A Cinderella dream that ended tragically. Prayers out to their families that lost their loved ones.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds